Wednesday, February 18, 2009

things ive learnt

There are many things I’ve learnt in my short period of time. like for example I’ve learnt that I hate my name, its been worn out by the number of times its been called. now i dread the next time someone calls me, for i know it is with great expectation of a new task. I’ve also learnt that nothing is free, everything comes at a price, the price of money; hard work, the price of love; a broken heart, and the price of life is the heaviest, for we pay for it with our very existence. I’ve also learnt everything has a limit, like the very oxygen we breath, with each breath we are one step closer to our last. these are only the few things of the millions of things ive learnt, and yet I am no closer to being any wiser.

No comments:

Post a Comment